Millbrae Board & Care Home
815 Murchison Dr Millbrae CA 94030
Millbrae Board & Care Home can be found in Millbrae, a city in San Mateo County in California. Residents love the group home setting and homey atmosphere of this residential care home because the rooms are clean and bright and there is a happy feeling. Loved ones are always welcome to visit, have lunch with the residents, or just sit and talk like in a regular home. Persons with dementia are welcome and hospice care is provided.
The owner of Millbrae Board & Care Home has over 24 years of experience in senior care. Her staff are trained individuals who, like to owner, are caring and compassionate and who continue their education to provide residents with the best care possible.
Residents enjoy a private room at Millbrae Board & Care Home and are welcome to decorate to their own taste. Amenities are plentiful and include:
- Transportation to doctor and dentist appointments and religious services.
- Medication assistance.
- Prompt medical care in case of emergency.
- Assistance with bathing, showering, dressing and grooming.
- Nutritious meals and snacks according to the resident's diet.
- Housekeeping and laundry service.
- Bedside care in case of illness.
Resident's at Millbrae Board & Care Home need never be bored. Every day, group activities are planned, whether physical, social, intellectual or spiritual. If a resident would like to add an activity or interest to the group, the staff will do its best to accommodate such a request.
Millbrae Board & Care Home organizes a party for birthday and other annual celebrations and family and friends are invited.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.