About Milestone Senior Living Apartments and Memory Care Suites of Tomahawk
Milestone Senior Living is an assisted living community, located in Tomahawk, Lincoln County, Wisconsin. Tomahawk is a small town community located in the Northwoods where three rivers converge. This is a town with a strong sense of civic pride. Residents can enjoy shopping, fine dining, outdoor and indoor sports, and monthly events planned for the people in the community to gather.
The caring staff will see to it that you get all of the care that you need. If you need help with personal care, our staff can help. If are independent, but feel depressed and lonely from time to time, the caring staff will be there to talk anytime. If you need repairs done in your home, the maintenance staff will take care of the problem, quickly. They also provide memory care for residents suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's.
The Milestone Senior Living community offers a variety of amenities. Some of these include:
- Large one- or two-bedroom apartments with full kitchens and private baths with walk in showers
- Patios and balconies so residents can sit outdoors and enjoy the scenic view
- Private telephone and cable TV available
- Planned entertainment, social events, and movies
- Arts and crafts as well as games and cards
- Exercise classes to keep residents in shape
- Weekly worship services
- Housekeeping, laundry, linen, and transportation services
- Full service salon on site for the resident's convenience
- On site physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and rehabilitation
If you are looking for a wonderful assisted community with plenty of amenities, nestled in a small town, Milestone Senior Living is the place for you.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor