812 W. 25th Avenue Pampa TX 79065
- On site nursing staff 24 hours a day
- Pampa Regional Medical Center is less than one mile away
- Fitness room with individualized exercise plans
- Assistance with medication and other daily tasks
- Respite care
- Short term transitional stays
- Home visit program
- Delicious meals planned by a registered dietician
- Walking club
- Cooking classes
- Gardening in our beautiful back yard
- Frequent cookouts and socials in the back yard
- Church services on site
The highlight of the year at Meredith Place is the Christmas season. Our community is decorated top to bottom with twinkling lights and sparkling decorations. The chefs cook special meals and prepare wonderful holiday treats. One of our favorite activities is gathering around the piano to sing Christmas carols and trade stories.
Our studio and one bedroom apartments are suitable for either single or double occupancy and are equipped with kitchenettes, individual climate controls, safety enhanced bathrooms and ample storage space.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.