McFarland Villa Assisted Living
5206 Paulson Court McFarland WI 53558
Standard Services for our residents include:
- Private suites
- Health Status Monitoring with RN review
- Three Home Cooked Meals Daily with Snacks anytime
- Routine Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- 24-hour Security and Staff Availability
- Emergency Call System in each private room/bathroom
- Health Promotion and Exercise Programs
- Utilities, except for private phone
- Basic cable services.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Home for Mom
Getting a referral to this beautiful residence was just what we had hoped for due to kind, clean, professional staff and totally understanding and helping me, the daughter, understand some of the changes and...
We are very satisfied
We have been very happy at Harmony of McFarland. My grandmothers needs are being met well. She says "it's a good place." The staff interaction with her is very positive. And she loves the food....
Best Place Ever
Harmony of McFarland is the best place I've been in. The building is well managed, very organized, and the food is great!See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.