Mariana's AFH Inc.
14406 164 PL SE Renton WA 98059
Located in the King County, WA, community of Renton, Mariana's AFH Inc. is a residential care home offering an independent group home living situation to seniors. Renton is conveniently located just 12 minutes from Seattle. Nestled on the banks of Lake Washington, Renton offers abundant waterfront activities such as barbecuing, picnicking, and hiking. Community festivals and farmers markets are also found along the waterfront. Downtown Renton offers good shopping, dining, and cultural opportunities. Renton residents enjoy a classic Pacific Northwest climate with cool winters and warm summers. As the home of an increasing number of technology companies, Renton is an economically thriving city of slightly less than 100,000 citizens that offers a high quality of life.
At Mariana's AFH Inc., we make it our goal to ensure that each resident feels welcomed and cared for. We screen our staff carefully for qualities such as dedication and commitment as well as professional capabilities. Among the services we provide are:
- Assistance with bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Incontinence care and medication reminders
- Planned outings and regular social activities
- Staff on duty 24 hours per day each day of the year
- Holiday and birthday celebrations
- Three hot meals per day with snacks and beverages anytime
Our residents frequently compliment us the quality of life we provide in our warm, secure home. Please contact us at your convenience if you would like more information on our services.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.