1841 Middle Bellville Road Mansfield OH 44904
Our community is welcoming and will feel like home right away. We are committed to offering a high quality of personalized care while encouraging residents to maintain their independence as much as possible. Residents live worry free and hassle free lives at Mansfield Place.
We provide enriching and engaging activities, programs and outings designed to meet a wide array of interests. Additional services include:
- Professional nurses available around the clock
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Medication management and administration
- Short-term stay services
- Transportation services to our outings and off-site activities
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A Loving Place for our Mom!
Patience, love, kindness and smiles are good descriptions for Mansfield Place. Our mom enjoys the activities, family nights, and music events. She appreciates the pleasant surroundings and good food. We...
I have been in this facility everyday for the last 2 weeks, being in a family that is in the business I am very impressed at the level of care they provide. The staff is very tentative and it is a nice place....
really enjoy attending planned family events with my Dad!See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.