Magnolia Springs Loveland (Opening Fall 2017)
767 Loveland-Miamiville Rd Loveland OH 45140
Who says moving to a senior living community means giving up your sense of independence? Magnolia Springs embraces the fact you are your own person, different, unique, one-of-a-kind—with your own lifestyle, pursuits, and hopes for the future. Even better, we celebrate it! Each and every day. That’s just our way. The Magnolia Springs Way.
Magnolia Springs Mission is “to enrich our residents’ lives by fostering a culture and creating a community where everyone we serve is celebrated.” Magnolia Springs Core Values are as follows:
– Serve Others with Heart, Passion and Respect.
– Place Our Residents’ Needs Above All Else
– Provide Outstanding Customer Service and Hospitality
– Act with Integrity
– Provide a Positive Atmosphere for All
– Provide Our Residents with a Lifestyle that Promotes Independence and Choice
– Provide a Culture to Enrich Faith and Strengthen Connections to Family and Friends
– Create Multi-generational Engagement
– Provide a Safe and Secure Home
You can be confident Magnolia Springs communities are well-run because they are managed by a proven local executive team and backed by a nationwide leader in senior living—Life Care Services, An LCS® Company.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.