Madison Home Care II
760 S. Yorba St Orange CA 92869
Located in Orange, California, Madison Home Care II is a residential home care serving seniors in Orange County. Definitely not your typical group home atmosphere, Madison Home Care II focuses on an intimate, caring environment that makes residents feel strongly independent and surrounded with all the comforts of home. Bordering on the Santa Monica Mountains and Old Towne, an Orange Historic District, Madison Home Care II is the perfect place for residents with a sense of adventure.
Let the highly skilled, yet compassionate staff with Madison Home Care II prove it is not just another typical group home setting. No matter what time of the day or night, someone will always be there to answer your call. Whether you need 24 hour assistance or just a welcomed companion, the staff with Madison Home Care II is always ready to serve you.
Services with Madison Home Care II:
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning, preparation, and special dietary considerations
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
Life with Madison Home Care II will never be boring. Take a bus trip to Old Towne, and explore the original structures that were built during the period after the city's initial incorporation. Or, just simply sit in your easy chair and take in the peaceful and safe environment that surrounds you, knowing you will be treated with the kindness, dignity, and respect you rightfully deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.