Lutheran Home Memory Care
7500 West North Avenue Wauwatosa WI 53213
Memory Care Assisted Living at the Lutheran Home provides residential and supportive services to older adults with Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. Our goal is to keep residents engaged in stimulating activity programming while maximizing their safety in a secure environment.
Each resident in Memory Care will have a personalized plan of care based on an individualized assessment. Memory Care is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, so you can rest assured that your loved one's needs are met. Your monthly service fee includes:
- 24-hour staffing with specialized training in medication administration, fire safety, and dementia care
- Health monitoring by clinical nursing staff
- Medication management
- Secure environment with wander management technology
- Structured daily activities including physical and memory exercises, social events, art classes, music, community outings, and games
- Three meals per day planned under the supervision of a registered dietitian and snacks as desired
- All utilities included (heat, electricity, water, and cable TV)
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Comfort for Mom!
My mom is getting good care from the staff and they are attending her needs. Some of the meals could be improved. She seems happy with her room and finds the community to be clean at all time. The are activities...
This is regarding the Memory Care at Lutheran Home(Wauwatosa) only.The rooms are very small but they have a window.Staffing quantity and quality had decreased dramatically over the year or so that my relative...
This place had small semi-...
This place had small semi-private rooms. More hospital like atmosphere. Very pricey without additional value.See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.