About Lincoln Park
Hidden away in the sleepy bedroom community of Lincoln Park, Michigan, lies Lincoln Park, a residential care home dedicated to serving Wayne County and surrounding areas. History buffs know Lincoln Park has a strong history of steel mills and automobile plants. You will feel a strong sense of nostalgia when you choose to reside with Lincoln Park.
Let the highly skilled, yet compassionate staff with Lincoln Park prove this is not your average group home setting. Whether you need a helping hand, or 24 hour care, a warm and friendly staff member will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No questions asked. Families of residents affected by Alzheimer's Disease can rest assured they will be getting the attention they need.
Services Available with Lincoln Park:
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning and preparation, including special dietary considerations
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Companion pets
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and other social activities
Life a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle, when you choose to reside with Lincoln Park. The warm and friendly staff is standing by, ready to guide you through your day. Rest assured knowing you will be treated with the kindness, respect, and dignity you rightfully deserve, while feeling a strong sense of independence with all the comforts of home.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor