Legend at Council Road
11320 N Council Rd Oklahoma City OK 73162
At Legend at Council Road, we honor each resident's independence, personal choices and dignity. Visit us for a tour, and you'll see how our combination of an elegant residential setting along with the caring, helpful staff at Legend at Council Road is just the right choice for your housing or service needs.
Every design feature of Legend is based on our philosophy of service and our dedication to creating quality environments and service delivery systems for the residents we serve.
You'll feel at home in this beautifully landscaped residential setting.
- Elegant homestyle architecture
- Porte Cochere — providing weatherfree access to front entrance
- Beautifully landscaped grounds, including enclosed courtyard
Designed with the comforts of home and engineered with the functionality to support independence.
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink, and cabinetry
- Large bathroom with curbless shower
- Emergency call system with speaker response
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Generous gathering areas inspire an enriching lifestyle full of friends and new experiences.
- Personal Care Suite providing health and wellness evaluations and services
- Therapeutic and relaxing whirlpool spa
- Elegant, restaurant-style dining
- Main Street Cafe for casual dining and snacks
- Common living room, game room and library
- Uptown Theater
Note: Memory Care rates are all inclusive.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
[Removed] very professional, helpful and obviously well liked by the residents. As with any older facility, aging is showing, but maintenence personnel appear to be addressing. The separation of assisted...
A good choice!
The Legend at Council was a great place to tour, and my mother's sister lives there as well and they seem to really like it. This is the place I hoped that my parents would choose but they ended up choosing...
Some Room for Improvement, but Overall a Nice Community
So far everything is working out pretty well since our move to this community. There is still some issues we are working out, but hopefully with time things improve. This is a nice community. They do a good...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.