125 Holly Road Hamburg PA 19526
Set among the Appalachian Mountains on rolling hills of farm land, our residents enjoy high quality medical care services when needed, luxurious amenities and meaningful relationships with our staff and one another. Laurel Center Senior Living is a small community with a dedicated staff that creates a sense of belonging for all seniors. Other services and amenities we offer include
- Restaurant style dining with private dining options
- Comfortable common areas and fireplace
- A sunroom to enjoy the scenic mountain views
- A pet friendly community, with some restrictions
- An onsite activity room
- A barber shop and beauty salon
- Beautiful gardens and courtyards to enjoy on nicer days
We would love to welcome you to our home and introduce you to our compassionate staff and dynamic, vibrant residents.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.