440 Tribble Gap Road Cumming GA 30040
Families and residents love our knowledgeable caring staff and the care we lavish on each individual. We focus on both physical and mental health:
- 24 hour on site staff, including Registered Nurse
- Specialized care offered for Alzheimer's and dementia
- Dietician designed menus
- Assistance with everyday tasks such as grooming, walking and eating
- Respite care and short term stay
- Medication management
- Emergency response system interfaced with staff pagers
- Urgent placement
- All public and private spaces are handicapped accessible
- Pet friendly
- On-site beauty and barber shop services
- Transportation to medical appointments
We treat our residents as our extended family. Staff, residents and visitors alike enjoy our warm homey atmosphere and everyone joins in the fun of decorating for the holidays, playing games in the lounge and activities in our courtyard. Our beautiful outdoor courtyard is a popular place for soaking up the afternoon sun, bird watching and chatting with friends.
We also have many indoor activities including a pool table, Tai Chi classes, Yoga and games. We offer four weekly church services, performances by musical groups and excursions to town for shopping and dining.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I loved this community
I had a wonderful tour here, the staff did a great job showing me around and answering all my questions. I would have loved for my dad to have moved here but unfortunately, they did not have any availability....
She likes it here
My friend is still getting adjusted to living at this community. She does not like the food, however she is able to make her own food in her apartment. The staff and the resident are all friendly and she has...
My loved one was only in this community for a short period of time due to him needing more care then they where able to provide, but I am pleased with the overall experience.See all 30 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.