440 Tribble Gap Road Cumming GA 30040
Families and residents love our knowledgeable caring staff and the care we lavish on each individual. We focus on both physical and mental health:
- 24 hour on site staff, including Registered Nurse
- Specialized care offered for Alzheimer's and dementia
- Dietician designed menus
- Assistance with everyday tasks such as grooming, walking and eating
- Respite care and short term stay
- Medication management
- Emergency response system interfaced with staff pagers
- Urgent placement
- All public and private spaces are handicapped accessible
- Pet friendly
- On-site beauty and barber shop services
- Transportation to medical appointments
We treat our residents as our extended family. Staff, residents and visitors alike enjoy our warm homey atmosphere and everyone joins in the fun of decorating for the holidays, playing games in the lounge and activities in our courtyard. Our beautiful outdoor courtyard is a popular place for soaking up the afternoon sun, bird watching and chatting with friends.
We also have many indoor activities including a pool table, Tai Chi classes, Yoga and games. We offer four weekly church services, performances by musical groups and excursions to town for shopping and dining.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My loved one was only in this community for a short period of time due to him needing more care then they where able to provide, but I am pleased with the overall experience.
Great Experience for us in This Community
Everything is working out well for my mother with her move to this community. It has been a great experience for us in this facility. They have a great group of aids here. They have been very attentive, and...
This is a nice community for the care of my mom. The staff are caring and keep me informed on how she is going. The community is clean and we enjoy the outside community area. The menu is appealing and she...See all 28 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.