Keystone Communities of Highland Park
750 Mississippi River Boulevard
St. Paul, MN 55116
Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Memory Care
About Keystone Communities of Highland Park
Residents at Keystone Communities live gracefully and independently, supported by convenient services, specialized care programs and friendly companionship. We combine state-of-the-art living environments with old-fashioned loving and compassionate care. Our principles, values and beliefs shine throughout each facility.
Locally-owned and managed, Keystone has been in business for 12 years and has four other Minnesota residences. As owners and sole operators, we are committed to service excellence.
Some of the distinctive amenities found throughout the Keystone residences include:
• Creatively-designed programming
• Fostered independence - ability to move throughout facility as needs change
• A sense of community and friendship
• Cultural, recreational and social events
• Round-the-clock compassionate care
• Pastoral care
• Large, spacious apartments with beautiful oak cabinetry
• Elegant and comfortable community dining rooms
• Chef-prepared dining services
• Ice cream parlors, coffee shops and snack cafés
• Beauty/barber shops
• Whirlpools, hot tubs and spas, including therapeutic aroma therapy spas
• Big-screen TV viewing
• Outdoor patios with trellis and garden landscaping
• Enclosed walking gardens for safe, outdoor enjoyment
We care deeply about the seniors and communities we serve and provide the hands-on service and high level of care that residents have come to expect from us.
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Offsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Beautician Onsite
- Nurses on Staff
- Doctor on Call
- Visiting Nurse
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Visiting Dentist
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Speech Therapist
- Homecare Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Offered
- Aging in Place
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"It was a challenge for us to look for ever-changing facilities
with ever-changing needs. You were so responsive and patient with
all the starts and stops, you are a great resource that I wouldn't
hesitate to direct anyone to in the future."
-- Ellen M., Found Assisted Living in Minneapolis, MN
"Thank you for sharing your magical moments of comfort,
knowledge and direction for families in need. You lighten the load,
lead the way and make things happen!"
-- Ann B., Found Assisted Living in Des Moines, WA
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities