Inspired Living at Palm Bay
350 Malabar Road SW Palm Bay FL 32907
Our community is the perfect balance of form and function — a warm, welcoming place that feels like home, is alive with activity, and is carefully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory impairments. But it is our people who make a tremendous difference. The passion of our dedicated staff is driven by a sense of purpose and deep respect for our residents, their families and loved ones.
The care you receive at Inspired Living at Palm Bay is designed just for you. We begin our relationship with each resident by learning his or her life story. Then we tailor programs and routines to their specific preferences, abilities and needs. We take a holistic approach, making sure to support the mental, social, spiritual and emotional needs of residents and their families. We offer residents as much support as they need to live as independently as possible.
Our personal touch matters:
- Dedicated, licensed professional staff specially trained in memory support on site with licensed nursing available 24/7
- Person-centered care emphasizes personal needs, preferences and abilities, and promotes wellness, fulfillment and reward.
- Purposeful community design and innovative technology support independence and ensure safety.
From our expansive, secure courtyard with walking paths, a shaded gazebo and butterfly garden — to nutritious, brain-healthy dining options where residents can enjoy delicious meals and snacks at their leisure — we provide a worry-free, nurturing and compassionate environment for your loved one.
- Private memory care suites
- Private bathrooms
- Emergency call system
- Keyless entry to ensure private access to suite
- Person-centered care that focuses on the individual's choices, abilities, preferences and needs
- Licensed nursing care available 24/7
- Engaging, enriching programming and activities
- Special monthly social and family events
- Open-door visiting policy encourages family members to visit at their convenience
- Free caregiver education, information and support programs and seminars for family members
- Individualized resident location technology that integrates with keyless entry system
- Security cameras in common areas
Physical, Emotional and Social Wellness Programs
- Pet therapy
- Exercise classes
- Art and craft activities
- Music programs
- Off-site outings
Community Features and Amenities
- Elegant dining rooms
- Expansive, enclosed, secure sensory garden with beautiful landscaping, walking paths, seating and conversation areas and more
- Chef-prepared meals that meet residents' preferences
- Flexible dining hours and services
- Snacks and refreshments available anytime throughout the day
- On-site therapy services
- Daily suite tidying
- Weekly suite deep cleaning
- Full laundry service
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
So far, it's all good. The person that I care for seems to have adjusted well. The staff is great and really seem to care about the patients.
Dad is doing fine
The staff seems remarkably attentive when I visit. We have good communication with them. Dad takes part in some of the activities and outings they offer. The food sounds good and dad seems to like it. The...
Brand New Facility, Tour Went Well
I really enjoyed my tour of this community. It is a nice community with kind people. My tour went well, and everyone was very kind. The community looked good, everything looked nice, and well maintained. It...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.