About Homecoming AFH I
Homecoming AFH I, in Lynnwood, WA, is a senior care home that serves Snohomish County. Known widely as the 'hub county,' Snohomish County is a mecca for shopping and dining. Nearby a bus route and local grocer, it's the ideal location that emphasizes convenience. There are a variety of beautiful parks in the area, such as Martha Lake Airport Park, that provide residents with a tranquil escape to enjoy a scenic nature walk.
Homecoming AFH employs only credentialed, highly educated, and experienced staff to ensure that the most superior level of care is provided. In addition to qualifications, the personalities of each employee are carefully surveyed to create a team of dedicated, professional, and kindhearted staff that residents will immediately trust. Staff members take their jobs seriously and maintain a commitment to punctuality, accuracy, compassion, and dedication throughout their workdays.
Offering a social, group home setting, residents at Homecoming AFH can enjoy:
- Private rooms with comfortable furnishings and an attractive interior design
- Onsite medical care and 24-hour staff
- Prepare meals that cater to a variety of taste buds, served in a family-style setting
- Regular activities for residents that include games, movies, exercise, and socialization
- A beautifully landscaped area that offers outdoor sitting space for reading, socializing, or sunbathing
At Homecoming AFH, residents will immediately feel at home. With a variety of social activities, people can make friends easily and enjoy the company of their community members. Residents will enjoy ample independence with plenty of free time to see all that Snohomish County has to offer.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor