Hilton East Assisted Living
231 East Ave Hilton NY 14468
What makes us different?
- Resident needs vary. Upon admission, and throughout their stay, we assess their individual needs and adjust care plans accordingly. Virginia King, a resident of Hilton East for the last ten years states, 'The resident care staff takes care of me in such a tender and loving manner that I feel like I am surrounded by many loving grandchildren!'
Seven steps to total Living
- Our recreation department focuses on the whole person. Governed by a seven-point guideline, we have activities that provide for the physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social, occupational, and environmental aspects of living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
son of client
Everyone seems friendly and helpful
A nice community!!
The staff are phenomenal and are quick to help when needed or to resolve an issue. They offer a lot of activities and the food is good. My cousin likes living at this community. Hilton East is a clean community...
The meals this community provides are very healthy and well proportioned for my loved one. The staff have made my loved one feel right at home with a comfortable and peaceful bedroom. I have no complaints about...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.