Heritage Woods of Plainfield
14731 S. Van Dyke Rd Plainfield IL 60544
Heritage Woods of Plainfield is an affordable assisted living community serving adults 65 or older, fully certified by the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Living. Situated in Northwest Will County, Illinois about 35 miles southwest of Chicago, Heritage Woods is a lovely supportive place to call home, and a wonderful place for family and friends to visit.
Our well-trained and devoted staff are committed to providing a high quality of life for our seniors while promoting independence through our many programs and activities. Our beautiful 3-storey building houses 108 studio and one-bedroom apartments that combine residential apartment living with personal assistance, support services and opportunities to enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors. Each unit offers its own kitchenette, private bathroom/shower and emergency response system. In addition, we offer a variety of social, educational and recreational activities as well as many other activities and conveniences including:
- Three restaurant style meals served daily plus snacks
- Spacious dining room with private dining room available
- Medication set-up, reminders and assistance
- 24-hour on-call healthcare staff
- On-site beauty/barber services
- Assistance with scheduled transportation
- Range of interesting and varied programs/events
- Library and computer room
- Convenience store and exercise room
- Spacious lounge areas for visiting with family and friends
Heritage Woods of Plainfield offers a wonderful, affordable and supportive environment to call home with compassionate and caring staff who ensure the highest level of care. We invite you to join us and learn more about our affordable assisted living community in Plainfield.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A tour for care
We toured this community. the staff were nice and able to answer our questions for the care they offer. The menu seemed appealing and the activities were nice and would have been helpful. The community was...
My Thought Of The Tour
The apartment we were shown was small. I was not sure how you would be able to fit two people in it comfortably. The community looked clean and the people we met were nice and knowledgable. This community...
We were very impressed with the facility, the general happy mood of the residents,observed an accommodating, friendly staff, and especially appreciated the wisdom, honesty, and compassion of Marketing Director,[Removed]...See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.