Heritage Village Assisted Living and Memory Care
8035 East Brown Road Mesa AZ 85207
Heritage Village Assisted Living is an assisted living community located in Mesa, Arizona, in Maricopa County, and home to just over 439,000 people. Mesa is a beautiful city with its scenic palm trees in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Residents will enjoy going shopping, going for group outings, going out to restaurants and movies together, or they can relax in the comfort of our community.
Heritage Village Assisted Living is committed to giving our seniors the highest level of quality care in a comfortable, home-like setting. Our professional staff prioritizes the needs of our seniors with memory care to treat Alzheimer's and dementia, and will assist your loved one with any needs that may arise.
We are also a very social community that enjoys fun activities and planned events to encourage group interaction and dialog with our residents. A few of the available services, amenities, and activities that we have available for our residents include:
- Occupational therapy, rehabilitation, physical therapy, speech therapy
- Spacious accommodations within the grounds of our enclosed community
- Three well-balanced meals served restaurant-style in our dining room
- Outdoor seating to enjoy our gardens, plants and fruit trees
- An on-site beauty salon for weekly appointments
- Intercom systems, mounted TVs, digital displays for activities and birthdays
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation to/from appointments and activities
We are happy to have the residents in our community and invite you to bring your loved one to join us for relaxation, fun events, group activities and new friends at Heritage Village Assisted Living.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Comfortable Living !!
The staff has been very helpful on helping my loved one make the transition into this new community. He seems to really be enjoy him self and is feeling right at home. It is a great location and very comfortable...
Heritage Village is Not the Right Place for a Person with Late Stage Alzheimer's
Heritage Village is a beautiful facility. But while their website claims that they offer memory care services for patients with Alzheimer's disease, their staff is not not properly trained or capable of...
Loved the place but too expensive!See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.