Heritage Green Retirement Home
351 Isaac Brock Drive Stoney Creek ON L8J1Y1
Heritage Green Retirement Home is an assisted living community located in the lovely and quaint city of Stoney Creek, Ontario. The beautiful scenery of Valley Park provides a lush and enjoyable environment in which to reside. Surrounded by well-maintained flower gardens and gazebos, the landscape you will enjoy at our lovely Heritage Green Retirement Home will never disappoint to delight your senses.
Right here at Heritage Green Retirement Home, we pride ourselves in our staff who are caring and incredibly dedicated to providing residents with the best possible care, assistance, and companionship around. Whether you are in need of medical treatment and assistance, or just basic non-medical care, our staff are right there everyday to provide you with everything you need.
In addition to the medical, physical, and memory care that we provide here at Heritage Green Retirement Home, we offer a variety of other amenities to keep the lives of our residents happy and well-balanced. Some of these amenities include:
- Religious services available onsite
- Lush scenery and beautiful gardens
- Social events and a resident's council to help plan events
- Located conveniently on the bus line
- A family council so that residents' family members can stay involved
- Outdoor and indoor common areas for socializing
Heritage Green Retirement Home is a happy and vibrant community that is ready to welcome you as a part of the family. You will feel comfortable and relaxed as soon as you arrive on the expansive grounds.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.