About Heartis Amarillo
Heartis Amarillo is an assisted living community located in Amarillo, Texas, in Potter County and home to over 191,000 people. Amarillo is a growing city where residents will find a lot of great shopping, movies, sporting events and restaurants. They can run their errands, do their banking, meet friends and family for events, or relax in the comfort of our quiet development.
At Heartis Amarillo, we are happy to provide our seniors with quality care in a relaxed, home-like setting. Our trained staff works diligently in all aspects of memory care to help residents with Alzheimer's and dementia to keep them alert and interacting with one another.
Our development also has a strong social atmosphere and we encourage dialog, laughter and fun through entertainment, group outings, planned events on-site as well as activities off-site, birthday parties, and holiday celebrations. We have a host of activities and amenities for the seniors in our community and these include:
- Rehabilitation, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy
- Spacious accommodations with different floor plans including semi-private rooms
- Nutritious well-balanced meals and healthy snacks in our dining room
- Exercise classes and weight equipment
- Transportation to/from appointments and off-site activities
- A social director to plan our activities and host shared events
- A fun game and activities room
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
We are happy to assist the residents in our comfortable community and would love to have your relative join us for relaxing times, enjoyable activities, and new friends at Heartis Amarillo.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor