1795 8th St Hood River OR 97031
At Hawks Ridge, our residents enjoy a fun and engaging lifestyle while receiving quality care services from our compassionate and dedicated staff. We are committed to helping our residents engage in the community through volunteer and intergenerational programs, creating a strong partnership with the larger Hood River community. Our well-trained staff works closely with each resident to provide personalized care services while encouraging residents to maintain independence and celebrate individuality.
We offer a wide range of services and amenities to enrich the lives of residents including:
- A choice of one-bedroom or studio apartment homes
- Three chef-prepared meals served daily in our elegant dining room
- Regular housekeeping and linen services
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Scheduled transportation services
- Cozy common areas where residents enjoy socializing and entertaining
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very happy with the care at this community. My friend is happy with all the meals that are available to him. A great range of activities to choose from when wanting to participate with others. The staff is...
Well situated facility
The facility is very well situated. They offer plenty of activities there. I have nothing but positive feedback to provide about this facility.
The people at Hawks Ridge were quite friendly when we visited the first time. They are aggressively helpful, and I mean that in a good way. Very proactive in making sure things are taken care of. The only...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.