Grace at Twin Falls
1803 Parkview Dr. Twin Falls ID 83301
Grace at Twin Falls is an assisted living community in the scenic town of Twin Falls, ID. Our newly-constructed community is centrally located in a quiet residential area surrounded by parks, farmland and stunning mountain scenery of Idaho's Magic Valley region. Twin Falls is home to many exciting annual arts festivals, a diverse collection of restaurants and all-ages attractions, making this the perfect place to settle down, relax and live life to the fullest.
Grace at Twin Falls is dedicated to providing compassionate, caring support to seniors in our modern, comfortable community. We are proud to offer a full range of services for seniors in a safe, barrier-free setting that provides a choice of studio, one and two bedroom apartments. Our diligent senior care staff are on site around the clock and can be reached by the two-way voice intercom located in each apartment, ensuring our residents have access to immediate assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our vibrant, friendly assisted living community is designed to encourage each of our residents to enjoy life on their own terms. Residents here can choose to spend their time making new friends, exploring the community or simply relaxing by the warm, cozy fireplace. Our amenities include:
- Newly-built apartments complete with kitchenettes
- Pet-friendly accommodations with direct access to the courtyard and gardens
- Basic utilities and cable TV are included
- Restaurant-style full-service dining with 3 daily homemade meals plus snacks
- On-site theater room, spa and library
- Ongoing social and recreational activities including exercise classes, day trips
- Stunning landscaped grounds with level, paved walkways
We are proud to provide seniors with the freedom, joy and security that comes with living in our warm, caring and compassionate community of Grace at Twin Falls.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.