Fountain of Youth Adult Day Center
2801 McKinley Ave Fort Smith AR 72908
The Fountain of Youth Adult Day Center is located in the lovely and historic city of Fort Smith, Arkansas. Our community sits on a spectacular landscape overlooked by the most attractive scenery of Western Arkansas mountain frontier. At the Fountain of Youth Senior Day Care, you will without a doubt find a safe haven and loving refuge for your loved ones as well as enjoy the striking ambiance of this historic city.
Designed for seniors who need companionship and a safe fostering environment, our senior day care programs are an exceptional substitute for long-term care for senior adults who need assistance. We also have various stimulating activities and outings incorporated in our adult care programs to help our residents to interact socially with fellow residents.
In addition, we offer individualized care services personalized to your exact needs. This means that you only have to pay for the care you need with the agility of more care should your needs change. Our residents also get the chance to enjoy our various amenities including:
- Religious services for different denominations
- Library services
- Craft rooms
- Quiet and peaceful backyard
- A sun-room
- Numerous dining options including a restaurant-style dining area, and a private dining area for friends and family
- A lovely gazebo for relaxing
- An on-site barber and beauty shop
- Pet allowed but with regulations
- Hospice and comfort care
- Laundry room
- Private whirlpool bath
- Kitchen for personal and group cooking
- Medical management
Join our community today and rest assured your needs will be handled in a dedicated, caring, compassionate and professional manner by our well-trained staff.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.