Fairfield Family Care
27 Fifth Street Stamford CT 06905
* Our mission is to offer our clients, your loved ones, the very finest personalized non-medical care, allowing them to live safely and comfortably in their homes.
* We provide those vital, senior companion respite home care services to the elderly client, your loved one. Our 'senior helpers' assist those who are plagued with chronic illnesses, those ladies with high risk pregnancies, cancer recovery, rehabilitation recovery, pre/post surgery, dementia care and seniors facing the challenges of aging.
* We strive to support the individual's choices and preferences in order to maintain their dignity and independence.
* We assist clients in a spirit of true concern for their welfare, gaining satisfaction and a sense of pride for the value that we add to their lives.
# We send carefully selected caregivers to the home to help with everything from bathing and dressing, to meal preparation and light housekeeping. But mostly, we bring a ray of sunshine into our client's day, and a sense of comfort to their families.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nice caregivers but the owner is a[Removed]. He's not licensed in NY, and still sees people here. He lies about background checks and the citizenship of his employees. They are not all legal. The three...
Fairfield Family Care was the caregiver for my mom, Sylvia, who just pasted away. I only had 2 caregivers for 3 1/2 years. They dressed well and attended to my moms needs everyday without question. I cannot...
Follow through is not their strong point!
When I went to set up the service I made sure they knew where my mom lived and they said it would no be a problem coming out. Twice when I asked for them to come out they called me at the last minute and said...See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.