F & L Personal Care Home
4564 Century Street Columbus GA 31907
F & L Personal Care Home is a residential care home that is situated in the stunning city of Columbus, GA in the magnificent county of Muscogee. Some of the most beautiful attractions surrounding or bordering our community include the Bull Creek, Golden Park, Springer Opera House and National Infantry Museum. The Columbus Civic Center is also a must visit attraction neighboring our energetic community. There is no doubt that Columbus is an incredible city for visiting family members
F & L Personal Care Home has an incredible team of caring and compassionate caregivers that are highly committed to taking care of all needs of seniors. We offer a home like atmosphere to seniors in a group home setting. Our compassionate caregivers work round the clock to ensure that any emergency which arises is addressed in a timely manner.
F & L Personal Care Home offers the following remarkable amenities:
- A stunning sunroom
- A neatly done gazebo for total relaxation
- A state of the art library that is fully stocked with the latest reading materials perfect for seniors
- A highly spacious swimming pool with incredible work out classes
- An extremely comfortable sitting space with a neatly done fireplace for hosting both old and new friends alike
- An array of dining options with private and restaurant dining room for families
- An onsite barber shop coupled with an onsite beautician
F & L Personal Care Home is a home away from home. There is no doubt about that. We take this opportunity to welcome you to take a tour of our brilliant community and discover why we are leaders in the industry.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.