20853 Farmington Rd
Farmington, MI 48336
About Excellacare Inc
The Three Advantages of using Excellacare for your home health care needs.
1. Excellacare is an economical solution to having care provided in the comfort of your home. You can receive many of the same types of services that can cost up to $10,000 per month. Our nurses and therapists who come to your home are usually covered by insurance.
Our home health aides will provide personal care, bathing, meals, housekeeping, laundry, and medication management for as little as $30 per day. There are many insurance companies that may pick-up this cost as well.
2. Excellacare offers personalized, one-on-one care. We pride ourselves on hiring dependable, polite, and cooperative staff and try to provide you with a single caregiver who will be there when you need her. Our live-in caregivers provide continuity of care because they stay with you in your home around the clock so that all your needs can be met. Our hourly staff can be hired up to 24 hours per day in shifts when your care need is more intensified.
Our staff that provides short visits come to your home and provides you with minimal care needs that don't interrupt your day otherwise.
3. Excellacare offers professional coordinators who can mange your needs and find solutions when you want to stay at home. There are many consultants who charge large fees on an hourly basis to help you figure out a solution in your home. Our coordinators offer this service on a no-cost basis and they are well connected to the community so that they have all the resources right at their fingertips. Sometimes other support services are needed in the home. Transportation, heavy duty house cleaning, shoppers, and a hospital sitter to visit doctors are just a few of the resources we can help you get in touch with. We monitor our staff in your home and guarantee your satisfaction.
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
- Complimentary Transportation
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"Thanks to you and all of your tremendous efforts he has been
placed in a wonderful facility called Veronica's Place in Royal
Oak, MI. Brenda and the other staff are making him feel like a king
and I am so relieved to know that he is happy and thriving with
such a nice group of people."
-- Robin P., Found Residential Care Home in Detroit, MI
"We so appreciate the time, effort, and tenacity that you put
into finding us a perfect match for Dad. You are
so good at your job! You made the emotional, and confusing,
and dreadful job of finding Dad a place to live out the rest of his
life, a much simpler task."
-- Sharon S., Found Residential Care Home in Sterling Heights, MI
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities