About Evergreen Senior Apartments
Evergreen Senior Housing, located in Bowie, Prince George’s County, Maryland, is an active, thriving apartment community. Due to its convenient location, it is very near Bowie Town Center. There you will find services and activities including shopping, a senior center, restaurants, the Metro rail and entrances/exits for major interstates. You may also choose to just stay home and meet nearby community friends, socialize with old friends or enjoy popcorn and a movie in Evergreen Community’s 63-seat theater. For those who thrive on outdoor living, the walking paths, picnic area, and park-like setting previously mentioned above can provide hours of pleasure.
Heading up the staff at Evergreen is a professional management team. For the occasional repair, staff also includes a 24 hour emergency maintenance crew. There are additional individuals who maintain the beautifully landscaped surroundings.
- Wellness room
- Walking path; seated garden patio with a grill
- Activities and events for residents; multi-purpose entertainment room; fireplace; billiards
- Free, ample parking
- Open, spacious floor plans for both 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Units include the following: window coverings, washer/dryer, wall-to-wall carpeting etc.
- In some apartments, dens are available
Evergreen Senior housing is a real treasure for senior adults, 62 years and over - including residents with small pets. The controlled-entry access system provides total peace of mind. There is controlled access entry and 2 elevators throughout the community for the sake of convenience and safety.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor