Encinitas Retirement Gardens
2228 Encinitas Blvd 760-943-8476- community number Encinitas CA 92024
We make it is possible to age with grace, dignity and purpose. Both homes provide care for up to 6 residents, with special attention to seniors with memory challenges.
1. The three plagues of aging (loneliness, helplessness and boredom) account for the bulk of suffering among our seniors.
2. An Elder-centered community commits to creating a Human Habitat where life revolves around close and continuing contact with plants, animals and children. It is these relationships that provide the young and old alike with a pathway to a life worth living.
3. Loving companionship is the antidote to loneliness. Seniors deserve easy access to human and animal companionship.
4. Access to meaningful activities is the antidote to boredom.
5. Creating opportunities to give as well as receive care is the antidote to helplessness.
6. Medical treatment should be the servant of genuine human caring, never its master.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.