Emerald Village Senior Living
30344 Lorain Road North Olmsted OH 44070
Located in the upscale, welcoming community of North Olmsted, Ohio, Emerald Village Retirement Community is an assisted living community that provides a wide range of benefits. Located minutes from the mall, hundreds of restaurants, and the MetroParks, our community is the ideal place to call home. Situated in a residential neighborhood and minutes from I-480 and Cleveland, you'll be a short distance from your loved ones in a beautiful area.
At Emerald Village Retirement Community, we aim to provide you with a modern, upscale place to call home. You'll enjoy a community for individuals who are 55 years of age or older. We'll handle the hard work of cutting the grass or maintaining the property while you enjoy a relaxing and comfortable place to call home. You'll have a welcoming staff who are dedicated to providing you with a high quality of care. As an assisted living area, you can choose the level of care you need. Our trained and experienced staff will always treat you with special care and attention.
When you choose Emerald Village Retirement Community as your assisted living community, you'll also have access to numerous amenities including:
- Various floor plans to choose from for private apartments
- Complete kitchens with modern features
- Large closets and wall-to-wall carpeting
- Emergency response available 24 hours a day
- Large windows overlooking the park
- Beautiful gardens and landscaped paths
- Large community areas
- Social and spiritual activities
We're confident you will love calling Emerald Village Retirement Community your next home because of our staff and dedication to your needs.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.