Elmcroft of West Knoxville
8024 Gleason Drive Knoxville TN 37919
Elmcroft of West Knoxville is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:
- Private and shared assisted living and memory care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Best Friends memory care program
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living and memory care resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we're always there to provide support should they need it.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My loved one's stay is going very well! The staff are sure to take great care of my loved one, and the housekeeping staff are sure to keep the facility well maintained. They have an ample dining room and...
A very nice place!
During my search for a good place for my friend, I toured Elmcroft of West Knoxville. A young lady took me around the kitchen area, hallways, in common areas and everything seemed pretty clean. Everyone was...
Mom's care and comfort
The care at this community is very nice and caring. They have alot of options on the meals. I like knowing that this community is clean and safe for her. I like knowing the that she is involved with the activities...See all 21 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.