Elmcroft of the Mainland
1901 North Amburn Road Texas City TX 77591
Elmcroft of The Mainland is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:
- Private and shared assisted living apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living and memory care resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we're always there to provide support should they need it.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My sister has been here for almost 9 years. I would not think of her living anywhere else.Everyone here always lifts a hand to help many show acts of kindness always.
Elmcroft has been my home for one year. I do miss being in my own home, but I feel that this is the best place I could be at this time. 1. I enjoy the association with others.2. The activities 3. Good food...
I think we live in a good community. [Removed] is a very good director. When she is around, we have a large group of people listening to her. [Removed] is very good at his job also, so is [Removed], you can...See all 107 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.