Elmcroft of Saxonburg
100 Bella Court Saxonburg PA 16056
- Private and shared personal and memory care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Best Friends memory care program
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The staff at Elmcroft, are all so friendly and easy to talk too.I1I have mention to my family, how friendly even the residents are. I have had my husband in two other places and Elmcroft rated so much higher...
One of the nicest things about this facility is it's smaller.When we toured they had us speak with residents who lived there. They were all eager to tell us how wonderful the community is and how much they...
Nice, small & residents get the attention they need.See all 16 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.