Elmcroft of Reading
9 Colin Ct Reading PA 19606
Elmcroft of Reading is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:
- Private and shared personal care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The employees at Elmcroft have made what was a terribly difficult situation for me bearable and I am totally impressed with their patience and caring for my aunt. I have great respect for the entire staff....
My mother is still adjusting with her move into Elmcroft. This is a good community and we are pleased with everything they have done for us. Everything about this place is great. The activities are great and...
Overall I think what they are doing is good
So far I am totally satisfied. There are several reasons that I say that. The staff is very good with feedback and are very attentive to my Mom's habits. They observed my Mom sitting outside quite a bit...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.