Elmcroft of Milford Chase
1345 Milford Church Road Marietta GA 30008
- Private and shared assisted living and memory care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Best Friends memory care program
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Don't waste you time
Elmcroft is a beautiful and well maintained facility. If only the staff lived up to the appearance and promises it would be the place all seniors dreamed of.When we first visited the community we were very...
Everything is going well!Though we are running into some issues with having long term care set up, everything else is going just fine. The facility is all inclusive, so they don't charge extra for anything....
-physical appearance was not as nice as Brookdale but could be acceptable with the right price point.-concerned about annual % increases that were shared with me-part of me likes "everything covered"...See all 28 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.