Elmcroft of Mid Valley
89 Sturges Road Peckville PA 18452
Elmcroft of Mid Valley is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:
- Private and shared personal care and memory care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Best Friends memory care program
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Friendly, helpful staff!
They're doing a great job at Elmcroft of Mid Valley! The environment here was such an improvement for my loved one. The staff are friendly and professional, and they've been very attentive to his needs....
I just would like to say what a great community for my loved one to live. As a family we had a difficult time giving up caring from my loved one. In the end we knew we made the right choice having mom live...
Not a good place
Don't ever put a loved one in this facility. Some of the staff is very rude and put our loved one at risk because of the incompetence shown by the staff. [removed]See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.