Elmcroft of Lake Jackson
206 Oak Dr S Lake Jackson TX 77566
Elmcroft of Lake Jackson is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:
- Private and shared assisted living apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we're always there to provide support should they need it.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very happy with their care!
Elmcroft of Lake Jackson is a wonderful community! They offer respite care and it is top of the line. The staff did a wonderful job caring for my loved one. My loved one enjoyed the variety of food offered....
My mom is doing great at her new home. It is perfect for her. I have no negative things to say, all has been a positive experience for my mom and our family. I believe it is a "5 star" community.
Fantastic Place, Just One Issue...
Well my mom needed memory care, so they could improve on the complete facility for memory care, because she was able to get out and they were concerned about that, because they didn't have any locks on...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.