Elmcroft of Dillsburg
153 Logan Road Dillsburg PA 17019
- Private and shared personal care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each personal care resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we're always there to provide support should they need it.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very good tour, nice staff, lovely facility. I am working to get my siblings to also take a tour and to move my mother & father towards accepting they should not stay in their home alone any longer.
My Tour Went Well, This is A Nice Community
I toured this community for my mother and her needs. Everything went well, and they were very kind. The community looked good, everything looked nice and clean. The staff was friendly and kind. It was a good...
It has been less than a month, so it is hard to say, but overall the care has been very good. conditions are good and my mother in law is content. With senior dementia, it could be better or worse in the...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.