Elmcroft of Cottonwood
3002 Jack Rabbit Rd Temple TX 76502
Elmcroft of Cottonwood is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:
- Private and shared assisted living apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and management of medications. While we offer a helping hand with day-to-day tasks, residents are treated as the accomplished individuals they are. Each assisted living resident has the freedom of choosing their own agenda and activities, while feeling secure in knowing that we're always there to provide support should they need it.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We are very impressed with this facility! The staff are very nice and caring and the building is well maintained. Overall, we found that this was the best fit for my father, in terms of the location, size and...
I was not impressed with the interior courtyard as it did not seem to be well maintained. I was tripping over pots and there was dirt showing through the grass. I did not like the layouts of the apartments....
A nice place for care
I toured this community and we liked the staff. The room layout was nice, but my mom wanted something bigger. The menu is nice but did not sample the meals. There was a nice community. We would recommend this...See all 17 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.