4204 Berger Avenue Baltimore MD 21206
Daysprings Gardens is a residential care home in the sprawling seaport city of Baltimore, Maryland. While staying at our group home setting, you will enjoy peaceful sunsets over the Bay, the natural splendors, and the naval space stations in Baltimore County. A hop away from the Ocean City lies some very beautiful beaches and the charming nature trails in Assateague Island National Seashore where the wild horses roam freely.
We are the senior care home in Baltimore, MD whose staff will show genuine concern for the resident community. As a top-rated independent living center, we know that our clients expect us to serve the seniors with diligence, which is why we employ only the staffs who have a friendly and warm demeanor. We also carry out quality assurance standards tests among the caregivers to ensure that our clients get the best services possible.
Each of our stunning apartments features a fully- equipped kitchen, closets, and senior-friendly shower rooms, DayspringGardens has other unique amenities too:
- Club-style dining where you can get coffee any time or fresh steamed crabs
- Diet rich breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Chapel and community rooms
- Salon services and massage
- Heated pool surrounded by stylish outdoor patio seating
Dayspring Gardens has developed a comfortable and safe environment that maximizes the happiness of the seniors in Maryland. We would love to share the magic of our beautiful compound with you.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.