1300 West Waugh Street Dalton GA 30720
We offer a thoughtful, warm and loving environment designed to promote independence and dignity. Our caring staff will offer assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living. We can accommodate short term respite stays, transitional stays and urgent placement. We coordinate care with third party care providers including home health providers and hospice care.
Our residents enjoy the many amenities available at Dalton Place:
- Spacious studio and one bedroom apartments, some with porches
- Kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves
- Cheerful dining room serving three meals and snacks daily
- Computer room with free Wi-Fi
- Emergency response system in bedrooms and bathrooms
- All public and private areas are wheelchair & walker accessible
- Transportation is provided to medical appointments as well as offsite activities
- Pet friendly community
- 24 hour staffing, including a Registered Nurse
- Walk in showers with built in safety features
- Three churches within one mile of our community
At Dalton Place we like to enjoy summer evenings watching birds and chatting with friends in our outdoor courtyard. When the weather is too hot to be outdoors we have cozy lounges for socializing with friends or a peaceful library to peruse.
There are a variety of activities to participate in such as book clubs, daily exercise classes and arts & crafts classes and bingo games. Our live entertainment evenings are very popular but if you would like something that involves a little more pampering we invite you to visit our onsite beauty and barber salon. We also enjoy invigorating visits to historic sites, shopping trips, and tours of the local mountains, nature preserve and bird sanctuary and scenic areas.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Room for Improvement,
My grandfather is doing okay since his move into this community. We would has gave this community 5 out 5 stars at first, but now we see there is room for some improvement. We would say the staff needs to pay...
My grandfather has been here a couple of months now. Upon entering, it was by far the nicest/cleanest home we visited. Since settling in, we have found his room smells, unnoticed sores in his mouth & no...
Difficult time adjusting...
I think it's a really nice place and we like it. My mother is very resistant so far and just wants to go home.The staff is very patient and understanding with her. She says she doesn't like the meals...See all 24 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.