CREATUS Adult Assisted Living
2406 Lakehurst Avenue Forestville MD 20747
CREATUS Adult Assisted Living is a senior residential care home that is located in the small, unincorporated city of Forestville, MD and in Prince Georges county. Forestville is just a short drive to the famous Potomac River and the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, offering an ease of travel. The group home setting is just a short walk to the relaxing green parks of Neighborhood Mini Park and the Maryland National Capital Park. The scenery and relaxing feel of the city makes Forestville a nice place to live.
CREATUS Adult Assisted Living understands the importance of having a safe and secure community for its senior residents. Our secure community includes a wander alert system, is a free standing community, and staffs only qualified, caring staff. Our hospital is local to St. Elizabeth's Hospital, offering peace of mind in the event of a medical emergency. Additionally, a medical doctor is on-call at all times.
In addition to the relaxing city and the secure community, CREATUS Adult Assisted Living offers the following services and amenities to its residents:
- Assistance available with daily living activities, including medication management and injections
- Devotional services provided on-site
- Resident parking available
- Swimming pool/hot tub available
- Beautician on-site
- Indoor/outdoor common rooms, great for interacting with the other residents
CREATUS Adult Assisted Living would like to welcome you to join us here for peace of mind, independence and entertainment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.