Country Lane AFH
6811 218th St NW Stanwood WA 98292
Country Lane AFH is a senior care home located in the Snohomish County, WA, city of Stanwood. Stanwood has a population of just over 6,200 residents and features a strong sense of community and significant historical character. Although small, Stanwood's downtown area offers fine dining, coffee shops, art galleries, boutique shopping, entertainment venues, and other amenities associated with a high quality of life. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the abundance of green spaces Stanwood provides, and those who like to slip away to the big city now and then will love being less than an hour's drive or train ride away from the world class city of Seattle.
At County Lane AFH, we strive to incorporate Stanwood's small town charm into our professionally run group home setting. Our committed staff is dedicated to making each resident feel completely at home and to maintaining a safe, comfortable environment in which residents retain optimal independence while being free from the mundane duties of everyday life. Available services include:
- Regular housekeeping, including personal laundry services
- Three well-crafted meals each day plus beverages and snacks
- Scheduled community outings and social activities
- Medication reminders and incontinence assistance
- Transportation to medical appointments and shopping
Residents feel safe and secure in our well-run residence and enjoy the company of their peers without having to worry about chores such as meal preparation and housework. If you'd like to hear more about it, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.