About Colonial Gardens Guest House
Colonial Gardens Guest House
Colonial Gardens Guest House is a senior living community located in Butler, PA, which is in Butler County and home to just over 13,800 people. Residents will enjoy getting daily exercise walking through this beautiful city with its park-like settings, going to local shops and stores, or relaxing in our comfortable community.
Colonial Gardens Guest House offers the highest level of quality care to our residents in a relaxed, home-like environment. At Colonial Gardens Guest House, our trained staff works day and night handling every aspect of your family member’s care including all meals, housekeeping, medications, all activities, laundry, transportation, rehabilitation and appointments. Our seniors receive consistent care from our staff that is on-site 24-hours a day to assist them with their needs.
We are also a very socially community that enjoys social events, group activities, outings, and other ways to encourage fun times between our residents. Some of the available amenities, services, and activities that we have available in our development include:
- On-site activities including birthday celebrations, fun events, trivia and classes
- Fun bingo and board games, arts and crafts, and card games
- Three well-balanced meals prepared restaurant-style by our chef
- A library, a large community room and group events and activities
- Spacious apartments in different sizes and floor plans
- Indoor and outdoor common seating areas to relax and talk
- Housekeeping and laundry services
We would love to have your relative join us at Colonial Gardens Guest House for relaxation, fun activities, and new friends in our caring community.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor