About Colonial Care Assisted Living Facility
Colonial Care Assisted Living is a senior living community located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in East Baton Rouge Parish along the Mississippi River, and home to over 229,000 people, with 820,000 in the Greater Baton Rouge area. Residents who enjoy southern living and a slower pace will be able to take nature walks, go to local stores and museums, go out to great restaurants, go dancing and have fun with friends and visiting family.
Colonial Care Assisted Living values our seniors and we want to offer them the highest level of quality care in a relaxed home-like atmosphere. Our team of professionals specializes in various types of memory care options to help with dementia and Alzheimer's and keep residents active and socially engaged.
Our community also provides an encouraging social atmosphere through group events, arts and crafts, off-site trips, outdoor events and other ways to encourage dialog and social interaction between our residents. Available amenities and services that we provide include:
- Rehabilitation, physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech therapy
- Apartments and rooms with different layouts
- Relaxed sitting areas to watch TV, read or spend time with friends
- Well-balanced meals with dietary restrictions observed
- Devotions off-site
- An outdoor sitting area and walking paths for enjoying nature
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Transportation to/from appointments and outings
We are proud to assist to the residents in our community and would be happy to have your relative join us for relaxation, group events, fun dialog and new friends at Colonial Care Assisted Living community.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor