Clinton Street Place
408 S. Clinton Grand Ledge MI 48837
Clinton Street Place provides a peaceful lifestyle for active adults age 55 and over. We offer spacious living, exceptional amenities and a comfortable atmosphere, all at an affordable cost. Situated near some of the area's finest amenities, our community offers easy access to many dining, shopping and entertainment venues.
At Clinton Street Place, our residents enjoy a vibrant community with a wide array of services and amenities, including:
- Spacious apartments with fully equipped modern kitchens
- Full bathtubs with enhanced safety features
- A tastefully decorated clubhouse with a community room
- Community-organized activities offered on and off site
- Offsite devotional services
- Pet friendly community accommodates dogs and cats
At Clinton Street Place, our residents enjoy comfortable, laid-back living without the hassle and stress of home ownership and upkeep, allowing them the time and freedom to continue pursuing their hobbies and interests. We are proud of our community, and we invite you to join us for rest, relaxation and fun.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
checked this out for my mother...nice place...but the lady manager is a very lazy and mean. she did not return my calls...i stopped by and no one was in the office...the office hours were not posted...odd....finally...
Quite impressed with the facility. V...
Quite impressed with the facility. Very clean and friendly atmosphere.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.