Clare Meadows Senior Apartments
7700 S. 51st Street Franklin WI 53132
- Professional on-site managers
- Controlled access entry with private intercom
- Mailboxes located within the building
- Elevator service to all floors
- Urgency call system
- Club room and community kitchen
- Heated underground parking
- Fully equipped and professionally staffed hair salon
- Fitness room
- Library areas
- Media room with computers that have internet access
- Chapel/Meditation room
- Conference room
- Weekly catered meals available
- Van service for shopping
- Smoke-free apartment community
- Heat, water and municipal services included in rent
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Fully applianced kitchen
- Ample closet and storage space
- Decks or patios with most apartments
- Window coverings throughout
- Multiple TV cable and phone jacks
- Discounted expanded basic cable package available
- Wi-fi available in the club room
- Cat friendly.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Tour and comfort
I toured this community and was very happy with the appearance. The staff were very nice and helpful. They offer a good variety of healthy meals. Activiites would be offered. This community did not have anything...
Clare Meadows is Home for Mom
We were on a waiting list for about two months, but we were finally able to move my Mom into a 2 BR. We love the place. It is just off the beaten path but still close to lots of shopping.My Mom really loves...
The woman we dealt with was available twenty-four/seven. She was even available on the weekends which was helpful since we were moving my loved one to Clare Meadows from Pennsylvania. She was very accommodating...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.