Clare Bridge of Wichita
9191 East 21st Street North
Wichita, KS 67206
Facility License: N087054
Alzheimer’s Memory Care
About Clare Bridge of Wichita
Clare Bridge provides a comfortable, home-like setting with programs and services designed specifically for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory impairments. Clare Bridge offers private and companion suites in a comfortable neighborhood environment. Unique building features, such as visual cues and walking paths, help residents stay independent and find their way. Twenty-four hour trained staff works closely with each resident to provide personal assistance that promotes independence, dignity and choice. Our life enrichment program enables residents to participate in activities that can enhance self-esteem and maximize quality of life. Services offered at Clare Bridge include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, and life enrichment programs.
- Purposefully designed environment, including interior and exterior walking paths, way-finding cues and a home-like setting
- All exterior doors alarmed at all times
- Neighborhoods designed for small groups of residents help to regulate stimulation and create familiarity
- Resident Assistance Center located within each neighborhood enables staff to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
- Exterior living spaces include enclosed courtyards and patios
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual’s needs
- Training designed to assist staff in managing difficult behaviors and work effectively with the memory impaired
- Life Enrichment and Memory Support Programs
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
- Complimentary Transportation
- Hospice Available
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
Read arthritis information including potential risk factors for seniors, treatments, and how to live with arthritis.
Checklist of important documents you need to have.
Read information about how residential care homes and adult family homes provide a comfortable senior living opportunity.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"I wish to thank you for the warm and friendly voice. It is a
comfort to hear someone who understands some of the difficulties
that arise with the care of our parents, and in this case, sibling.
The calming effect of just having someone to talk with, who listens
is very refreshing."
-- Gary W., Found Assisted Living in Wichita, KS
"She never thought she would enjoy someone else doing the
cooking, but she brags about the food to anyone who will
-- Linda G., Found Assisted Living in Wichita, KS
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities