Clare Bridge of Plymouth
15855 22nd Avenue North
Plymouth, MN 55447
About Clare Bridge of Plymouth
Clare Bridge provides a comfortable, home-like setting with programs and services designed specifically for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory impairments. Clare Bridge offers private and companion suites in a comfortable neighborhood environment. Unique building features, such as visual cues and walking paths, help residents stay independent and find their way. Twenty-four hour trained staff works closely with each resident to provide personal assistance that promotes independence, dignity and choice. Our life enrichment program enables residents to participate in activities that can enhance self-esteem and maximize quality of life. Services offered at Clare Bridge include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, and life enrichment programs.
- Purposefully designed environment, including interior and exterior walking paths, way-finding cues and a home-like setting
- All exterior doors alarmed at all times
- Neighborhoods designed for small groups of residents help to regulate stimulation and create familiarity
- Resident Assistance Center located within each neighborhood enables staff to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
- Exterior living spaces include enclosed courtyards and patios
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual’s needs
- Training designed to assist staff in managing difficult behaviors and work effectively with the memory impaired
- Life Enrichment and Memory Support Programs
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
- Activities Onsite
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Beautician Onsite
- Nurses on Staff
- Doctor on Call
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Speech Therapist
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Offered
- Aging in Place
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
Learn about veteran's benefits for seniors and whether you qualify. From the service requirement to the three tiers of VA's improved pension, learn your financial eligibility.
Guide to having the tough conversation. Ways to discuss long-term care plans, elder care with your aging parents.
Find information about choosing in home care services and how to determine the senior care solutions available.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"It was a challenge for us to look for ever-changing facilities
with ever-changing needs. You were so responsive and patient with
all the starts and stops, you are a great resource that I wouldn't
hesitate to direct anyone to in the future."
-- Ellen M., Found Assisted Living in Minneapolis, MN
"I want you to know how much it meant for me to consult
with you during those difficult days when we were deciding where
dad would be going."
-- Donna K., Found Assisted Living in Burnsville, MN
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities