Clare Bridge of Perinton
159 Sullys Trail
Pittsford, NY 14534
Facility License: 370-F-217
Alzheimer’s Memory Care
About Clare Bridge of Perinton
Clare Bridge provides a comfortable, home-like setting with programs and services designed specifically for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory impairments. Clare Bridge offers private and companion suites in a comfortable neighborhood environment. Unique building features, such as visual cues and walking paths, help residents stay independent and find their way. Twenty-four hour trained staff works closely with each resident to provide personal assistance that promotes independence, dignity and choice. Our life enrichment program enables residents to participate in activities that can enhance self-esteem and maximize quality of life. Services offered at Clare Bridge include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, and life enrichment programs.
- Purposefully designed environment, including interior and exterior walking paths, way-finding cues and a home-like setting
- All exterior doors alarmed at all times
- Neighborhoods designed for small groups of residents help to regulate stimulation and create familiarity
- Resident Assistance Center located within each neighborhood enables staff to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
- Exterior living spaces include enclosed courtyards and patios
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual’s needs
- Training designed to assist staff in managing difficult behaviors and work effectively with the memory impaired
- Life Enrichment and Memory Support Programs
Schedule an appointment!
Contact a senior living advisor.
- Complimentary Transportation
The above community description is provided by the community and not by A Place
for Mom. A Place for Mom does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this
information. Seniors and their families should confirm features and amenities with
the community’s representatives.
Learn about the possible causes of Alzheimer's aggression and how to care for Alzheimer's patients.
Find information about choosing in home care services and how to determine the senior care solutions available.
Read Sundowners Syndrome information including possible causes and how to cope with Sundowners Syndrome.
We Love Helping Families Find the Right Senior Care
"It's been a long, exhausting 6 months, but at least Mom will
now be taken care of and have a much better quality of life, which
is what she deserves. I want to thank you for all your
help, support and encouragement, it kept me focused and got me
through some tough times."
-- Carmela F., Found Assisted Living in Long Island, NY
"You were immensely helpful in helping me sort through
what is available and streamlining the search process so
that I could begin with options that seemed appropriate to her
-- Cathy H., Found Assisted Living in Orchard Park, NY
Call (866) 344-4946
- Get FREE guidance
- Compare costs and services
- Get an insider's view on communities